Sunday, October 23, 2005

Feeling a little shagged as I'm typing this, just came back from a bout of jogging at the park with a friend. I look at the clock, and it says 11.30pm. So maybe I'm a little crazy going for a run so late at night, but whatever.

The proper biological term for the stomach is a distensible (i.e. being capable of stretching and expanding) bag-like region. Huh? No link? You'll see. I committed a grave sin today. The seven deadly sins are: Pride, Envy, Gluttony, Lust, Anger, Greed, Sloth. Huh? Lol. Anyway, what happened was this. I went for dinner today with my parents at *gasp* Sizzler. And I ate. And ate. I basically ate till I felt sick and my stomach was no longer distensible. Bleargh. Right now I'm still feeling full. So basically I commited Gluttony today. -_-ll

After having dinner we went for Mass in Church of the Risen Christ. Haven't been there in a long time, and my, has it changed. The outside is still the same old, but the inside...LCD screens, projectors, tech stuff. Not bad.

Went to Junction 8 after that to spend the Royal Sporting House vouchers I had, all $50 worth of it. They were given to me last year as a Christmas present, and I'm only spending it now. Used them to buy a spanking new pair of shoes, which I tested out when I went jogging. Pretty good in my opinion. Original price of the shoes: $149.00. After 10% discount: $134.10. After using vouchers: $84.10.

Tired and want to watch TV, so I'll leave it here for today.