Thursday, October 27, 2005

It's official: I topped the entire level for English. We got back our report books today, and I must say, my overall results suck. Even though I got highest for English, my marks only surmounted to a B3. The same goes for Chinese. I got a glaring F9 for my A Maths, a not-so-glaring-but-still-very-painful D7 for E Maths, an unhappy C6 for Combined Humanities, a C6 for both Physics and Chemistry even though I failed Chemistry for SA2 and a C5 for Biology. An overall percentage of 58.7%, and 19th position in class. That's crap. What pisses me off though is that for the second part of the results slip, for leadership, responsiblity etc I basically got crap "grades" as well. I'm not happy about it, and I know who's behind it. After all I've done....just because some people think I "act big", I get this. I have no idea how they got that impression, I've been misunderstood gravely. It's not that I "act big", it's because I have passion. Vague? Whatever, if you're close to me, you'll know anyway.

It's my Mom's birthday today, and I prepared her a card. Stop snickering, you, I'm being filial. We're all going out to dinner later to celebrate.

Was supposed to go running with a friend today and yesterday as well. Unfortunately, one of my friends can't seem to keep his appointments. I do admit it's partially my fault though. Anyway, I hope I will be able to go for a run later. Not optimistic about my chances, but I'll try anyway.

Tan Wei Kang still owes me $26. It's been 4 months, and if I don't get it back soon, I'll bash him up or something.