Thursday, October 27, 2005

Posting again 'cause I'm off to camp tomorrow. Student Council Camp to be exact. Not exactly looking forward to it because I've been to a number of camps this year already, and I still have ATC, Catholic Camp immediately after that and OBS as well. System overload. Now in the camps that I've participated in so far this year, I've always been a Student Leader. This time, I'm going as a regular student councillor, which absolutely reeks.

Currently editing and finishing the previous batch's incomplete NPCC campcraft notes. Pretty good, I must say, but a couple of terms are wrongly used (e.g. blight not equals bight).

Celebrated Mom's birthday at a restaurant, before coming back to cut the birthday cake. My plans for going jogging have been foiled. Oh well, at least I can take comfort in the fact that there's running during the Council Camp, so at least I won't have to break my routine (I hope).