Monday, November 28, 2005

...

Going out with Hao Bin tomorrow to watch Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (no, I haven’t watched it yet, and right now, I’m really hoping I don’t have to break my running routine. You see, I’m also supposed to go running at the stadium tomorrow with Zi Xian at 5pm, but the problem is, the movie starts at about 2pm, and it’s a solid three hours. Looks like I’ll have to rush back.

Anyway, played Halo 2 again today and managed to bring my Team Slayer level up to 16, up from 15 previously yesterday by just winning 3 games straight. I now positively suck at sniping, my skills have gone down the drain since I stopped playing due to exams and my battle rifle skills have also deteriorated a little. Thankfully I’m still able to hold my own although I play only a measly average of 4 times a week, about an hour each time. That’s absolutely nothing compared to the rest of the guys, who spend at least a few hours every time they play, almost every day. I’m going to have to play more if I want to get better, though.