Friday, December 09, 2005

Not the best week of my life?

Finally dragged my lazy ass up to blog. Went with Baikar, Hao Bin and Wei Bin on Wednesday to watch Aeon Flux at Plaza Singapura. Personally I felt that the story concept was pretty good, though some parts of the movie were pretty lame…but never mind, I’m no movie critic. Played pool after that, and I sucked that day for some reason. Bad luck. We stopped after a couple of games, seeing that it was already about 5 plus, and we parted our ways after that. The others went home, while I, on the other hand, went over to X Square to meet Beatflash a.k.a Lester for the first time in person. I played a bit of co-op with him in Doom 3, but after a while we got kinda bored and decided to switch games. I’d always wanted to have a go at Star Wars Battlefront 2, to see what it was like, you know, but unfortunately there was only one disc left for one Xbox (we both rented one each) and Lester had to play something else. He chose NFSU: Most Wanted. Anyway, not to digress too much, Battlefront 2 rocks! Really cool game, you get to play a number of character classes a la BF2 e.g. clone trooper, jet trooper etc, pilot vehicles like starfighters….good fun, I say. I’m gonna buy it as soon as I can scrimp up enough.

Anyway, Baikar and Marcus came over today to play soccer. Marcus as usual was late. We played field soccer first, before going on to the street soccer court and again, I sucked at the game, which is saying a lot, since I’m not really good in the first place. Bleh. More bad luck. Anyway, it was a mistake, playing barefoot on the street soccer court and running about (I had to play barefoot as I only had my field boots with me), now I’ve got a ton of blisters on the soles of my foot. Even more bad luck. Was hoping to do some Halo 2 tonight after the guys left, but unfortunately, Mom came back when I wanted to go down and switch on my Xbox. Yet more bad luck.

I’ve got campcraft competition training tomorrow morning, and I’m supposed to be excused and allowed to come late as I’ve got music theory lessons at 9am on Saturday mornings. Unfortunately for me, I’ve to go open up the NPCC room as I took the key the previous training. I’ll have to wake up extra early, go to school and open up the room, wait till someone comes by and rush over to my music teacher’s house, before returning to school again after that for training. And to top it all off, I’ve just remembered I’ve got music homework to do. Seriously, my luck this week sucks.