Sunday, January 22, 2006

Well as you can see, I've made a couple of changes to the template of my blog. As they say, the only thing that's never changing is change. Most noticeably, you'll see a picture with the word "LuminousRAM" and some crap on it. That's my xbox live gamertag. "Barcar" is my clan and the numbers are my levels in Halo 2. They pretty much suck, and I originally wanted to relegate this thing to side of my site, but I couldn't find a space where it wouldn't affect the whole template. I'll change its position to somewhere more suitable soon. Some things about my blog remain though; my blog design is still as simple as ever, as I like more space for text and all. Besides, I don't know crap about creating a blogskin (this one was an edited version of a free template). But enough of my shortcomings. You'll notice that the title of my blog has changed as well. "

Got some major things coming up in the month ahead; the Campcraft Competition is always looming, like a sword of Damocles over our head. Trainings are 3 times or more a week. I've just registered for my Electone Grade 6 exam which is in March, and I'm wholly unprepared. Sigh, if only life were softer to me.