Tuesday, February 28, 2006

My guess is that it's been two weeks since my last post. In that time, I've gone to the gym a couple of times, played some Halo 2 on weekends and upped my level to a 27, dabbled a little in A Maths through tuition and failed to hand in my Maths homework. Quite a load of achievements, don't you think?

Anyways. By my own admission, I'm not a very good councillor, in the sense that I always ponteng morning duty, bla bla bla. However, I still KNOW I am one, and there are some common sense things I'd never do in school uniform, like tucking out my shirt etc. After all, it's fine if my own Student Council guys don't think I'm a fine example, but it's another thing if other people in the school think we councillors can be pushed around like a bunch of sissies (even though a ton of the councillors are, and nerds to top off that as well) and that we are a bunch of effing hypocrites. So, whenever I see someone breaking the school rules, I try to ask them to stop. Take for example eating outside the canteen, which isn't allowed since students end up littering the whole school. Today, I stopped a couple of guys from leaving the canteen for the basketball court. All of them complied, but there was this one guy that really pissed me off.

Well, I was standing at the stairwell leading to the basketball court and was on my way up when this Sec3 guy, with his shirt tucked out came down, eating a burger. So, I told him politely to go back up and he was like "I almost eat finish already". I didn't give a shit about his crap argument of course, and insisted he went back up. The bastard then came up to me, glared at me, before making an exaggerated movement to look at my nametag, as if he wanted to get my name so he could get his gang to beat me up or something. Of course the loser pissed me off, and at the time, I so much wanted to shove my nametag at his face. "Take a good look at my name you fucking bastard! What, you think I'm fucking scared of you?!" rofl but of course since I'm a councillor I couldn't do that. So I just stood there politely waiting for him to stop being a retard before getting him to go back up the canteen.

What a loser.

P.S. The class forum's getting pretty lively, I'm happy to say.