Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Seriously, this whole week totally sucks. First off, there's a damn test every day of the week. Yesterday it was Biology, which I studied pretty hard for but ended up with not enough time to finish the paper, and that totally sucked in itself. Today it was Physics. I probably can pass but should've studied harder to get a better grade, which sucks as well. Tomorrow is Geography, which I haven't even smelled yet though it's already 9pm and the day after I have A Maths, which I definitely will fail, since I don't have a damn idea about permutation and combination. The shitty week ends with Chemistry on Friday, which I'm going to fail as well. All this, coupled with my profound ability of procrastinating (I in fact still have Maths homework that was due today to do. Seriously I'm screwed.) ensures that life will be hell this week for me.

Truth is, I'm spread out too thin. I'm trying to do too many things at once, and this problem probably wouldn't have been so bad if I hadn't been delaying stuff so it all accumulated and the shit all hit the fan together. What with all the campcraft training and NPCC stuff, it'll be a miracle if I can pull through. I wouldn't miss activity for the world, but sometimes it's just crappy. I've got CC training tomorrow, which means I'll no longer be able to study for my Maths test much, which ensures a 100% fail grade.

How am I feeling about all this? I am feeling 1) Frustrated 2) Stressed out 3) Tired from the late nights 4) Still feeling sad from the things that happened before this. And it being 9pm now doesn't help an effing bit. I'm sleepy, but I just gotta study. Well, better get on with it then.


P.S. Jasper's birthday is tomorrow.