Monday, June 12, 2006

Originally wanted to blog about my stay over at Chin Hao's house on Friday to watch the World Cup, but I'm too lazy now. Besides, it was last Friday. Suffice to say, it was a weird evening in which we had a "BBQ" at 10pm, and an evening filled with booze =D. Not 99.9% proof vodka, of course, just the standard 5+% content. I'm not against drinking alcohol, because I don't really care too much for the taste anyway, but it's just a bit of fun every now and then. Here's a pic:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And another one, with all the bottles nicely lined up:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Like I said, I don't mind alcohol, but if anything, you'll never see me touch drugs or smoke. Why people decide to pump their lungs full of smoke and get lung cancer, or spend all their money injecting themselves or taking pills is beyond me.

Aaaand, I'm having my electone exam tomorrow. Some stuff still needs a lot of work, but with any luck, I'll get the grade. Will blog once it's over and done with. Here's to my graduation from music school! I'm getting my Grade 6 qualification by the way, just one grade below teaching level. Not that I want to teach music, though.