Tuesday, August 15, 2006

English "O" level oral examination for my class was held today.

I hereby claim the title of "Shortest time taken to complete the exam". I'm not saying I was bad or anything like that, just that others took twice or even three times the time I took to finish off the exam. No really. Quality or Quantity? Go figure.

Missed out one or two points I wanted to add, and my reading went flat for one sentence. I'm guessing I'd scraped a low thirty-plus marks for it. I'm an optimist? Oh, and I sorta hemmed a hawed a little and basically talked absolute rubbish for one of the questions, and did I mention I used Singlish? Ouch.

All in all, could've been much better done.

P.S. Adrian tripped and fell over his chair in front of the examiners. I was looking at my picture at the moment and couldn't help laughing.