Monday, August 14, 2006

Realised how image-less my blog was becoming and decided to post this =P

This is the first page of a new song I've just started learning concurrently with another song I've been learning. I might be violating a little bit of copyright rules here, but I won't tell if you don't.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Very interesting name for a song, to say the least. Was kind of amused when I saw the title.

The first thing that went through my mind when I saw the title was basically "What the hell?!" interspersed with some "You've got to be kidding me!" for good measure. I mean, "Vegetable Salad is Ready"?! I have come to the conclusion that once again we have a classic example of acting under the influence of alcohol and/ or drugs. Sad really. Either that or the composer is seriously demented. Who the heck would choose such a name for a song? I mean, the guy could've called it "Lemonade Squash" or something and I wouldn't have thought him the worse for it. Definitely not what one of those pro performers would want to be caught playing is my guess. Or having the song title announced at their demos at least. Haha. I'm joking, of course.

Oh well, at least the other song I'm learning is nice =)