Thursday, August 17, 2006

Sweet sixteen isn't diabetically sweet so far, due to the fact that I'd gotten myself yet another present by twisting my ankle during PE. =S

Went to school this morning and got a pleasant surprise. Yi He, Songyuan and Ronson had bought me a present, though I suspect it was because I "let slip" it was my birthday today =P. Not that I did so to get a present of course, since I rather wasn't expecting it. Still, I was really touched. Thanks guys.

Together with the present, a Crumpler camera pouch of sorts (first and only ever item since it's really expensive, this brand is) was a handwritten (and drawn) card with a rather lewd picture in front that depicted "Birthday Boy in Birthday Suit". HAHA. I shan't elaborate. Thanks also to all those who bothered to wish me a Happy Birthday. It's really the thought that counts, though I really had no idea how they found out, seeing that I obviously didn't go around shouting that it was my birthday.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Him once again for sixteen years of giving and guiding me along. Thanks to my parents as well, though they won't be reading this.

Crap, this is becoming a thank-you speech. Time to shut up.