Saturday, September 09, 2006

2 more days to go and I'm still in the thick of Biology. Gosh, there's just so much. And for the record, it's the first time I'm actually reading some of the chapters ever, since I never listened much to some of the lessons. Hopefully I don't fail, because what I'm trying to do with the subject now is to bring it up from an F9 or D7 which I think I'll get up to a B4.

Haven't touched Physics, got 80% of Chemistry left to go. There's this love/hate relationship I have with people who've finished studying long ago and are going through their subjects for the umpteenth time. On one hand I admire them for being able to do so, on the other I despise people who study non-stop for more than 7 hours a day. That's particularly insane, in my opinion, and the time used could be better spent playing soccer, gaming, reading etc. I don't like such people because their ultimate target is succeeding in the paper chase, while mine is totally different. A clash of ideals, perhaps.

Need to finish Biology today. Tomorrow I'll have to start on my Chemistry. Totally forgot electrolysis.