Saturday, September 02, 2006

Had that weird hairstyle again this morning. Didn't bother admiring it this time; Glanced at it then ruffled it up with my hands. I'm so not going to cut my hair till the end of the year if I can help it.

My revision progress is going at a snail's pace. Didn't do anything for the past few days - reckoned it'd be nice to take a break and then start on Monday really proper. So, while others study for at least 7 hours a day since a couple of months ago, I surf the net doing basically nothing or else just stone and stare into space. No really I do that. Haha. Oh, and watch TV as well.

I'm going to take a look at the new Bishan library tomorrow with Yi He and study for a bit. I seem to be unable to study that effectively alone; I get distracted horribly and I get weird negative thoughts on how I'm so bloody screwed. The following basically sums up how I study in a very chilling example:

Me: [opens textbook and reads 1-2 paragraphs] "Whoa, damn sian."

Me: [picks up handphone] "I'm sure it won't hurt if I take a little break, you know. THEN I'll start studying."

Me: [plays games on my handphone] (YES I DO THAT. I HAVE NO LIFE I KNOW.)

Me:*10 minutes later* "I think I'll just go downstairs for a while a read the paper or something."

[Goes downstairs, reads newspapers, uses computer, catches a show on TV if it interests me]



Repeat the process.



Honestly, I do this. Of course not all the time, but it happens often enough for me to know I'll be in trouble if I carry on.

Going for a catechist meeting later on. Maybe for Mass after that. Oh well.