Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I totally hate it when people send me rubbish chain mails.

Mails with interesting stories are fine and all, but I especially dislike it (notice I'm mincing my words) when mails ending with "send this to xxx people or else blahblahblah" are sent to me.

First of all, people who compose such emails are just complete wankers with nothing better to do. Sometimes the rubbish in the email is mildly interesting, other times you get bullshit sob stories that threaten at the end to make sure you remain celibate forever whether you like it or not. Sometimes the 'threats' are worse.

Take this particularly malevolent email for example, which I received from a 'friend'. "Friend" because I don't understand why people would wish ill on others they know. Fear, perhaps.

The email was some crap about how to know if you're haunted. Obviously the person who created the email is a retard since he/ she can't even spell, but what was most poignant and touching about it all were the 'real life accounts' of people who failed to forward the email to others. Apparently one person who didn't forward the mail had her mother screw a dog, while another had his house totally emptied with only a 'package of blood' left in the closet. I mean, get a fking life, loser. If you want to tell the world how gormless you are by showcasing your bullshit skills, which aren't even good anyway, fine. But attempt to coerce people into forwarding your nonsense by giving bullshit threats of a curse and you've crossed the line.

This shit totally pisses me off. And what's worse it that there are idiots forwarding such crap because they're afraid that something bad really will happen to them.

1) Better safe than sorry, right? Fking wrong, so you'd rather curse other people then, would you?

2)No brainer that such crap was made up. Why the hell would you even send such crap to
others? Makes you a wanker just like the guy who composed the crap.



I really hate it when people even bother forwarding such bullshit, because it shows that they're just paranoid, and if there really were such curses, they'd rather have it done to others than themselves. PATHETIC.

I wouldn't even bother. Click 'delete' and it's out of sight, out of mind forever. But for some reason there are idiots in this world who constantly remind me of such rubbish by forwarding these mails to me again.