Saturday, September 23, 2006

It's a lazy Saturday afternoon. Hit the gym this morning with Ivan and Jared; brunch after that, before going all the way to Compass Point to get a pair of goalie's gloves. Went there since Hougang Mall sold crap, and Jared lived near the place. The quality of cheaper goalkeeper's gloves and the range available is getting horrible, I swear. Came home and had a nap. Shall play some Halo after this. Why the hell am I reiterating what I did today and what I'm going to do like some mindless regugitating zombie? Hmm.

Went for LAN yesterday. Played for 3-4+ hours? A ton of people went, and it was fun. Played a whole plethora of games; CS Source, 1.6, Half life 2, Team Fortress and Opposing Force (nostalgic, aren't we?)

Also got back Physics results. Can't say I'm anywhere near happy, more toward 'bloody-fking-pissed' on the 'YAY-I'M-SO-HAPPY/bloody-fking-pissed' scale, higher than the 'disappointed' level on the scale. I practically gave away my entire section B marks. Not reading the questions right totally screwed me up.

There's nobody online that I want to talk to, and I need to pee, so I'll sign off now.