Monday, September 18, 2006

Obviously A Maths was screwed. It was bad. Not because the paper was hard; I knew it was easy, but not knowing how to do most of it didn't help one bit. A C6 seems miles off - maybe I'll scrape it, maybe I won't. Maybe tomorrow the sky falls and I won't have to worry about it anymore, but until it happens, I need to work hard.

I don't believe I've said this before, but my target for O levels now: 9 points. Without A Maths of course, or I'd attain the 9 points with just the subject.

English: A1 - it's a must, it'd be a disgrace if I didn't since I've been topping the level for the past 2 years

Biology: A1 - need to mug really hard

Physics: A1 - need to broaden my understanding

Chemistry: A1 - screw chemical calculations

E Maths: B3 - good enough for me

Combined Humanities: B4 - Now that is going to be hard




Whoops. Looks like I've overshot. Both MOE's and my own targets. Not good. MOE predicts I'll get 10 points at least with my 249 PSLE T-Score. I'll be lucky to get within 15 at the rate I'm going now, methinks.


1 month left. I'm going to, for the first time in my life, start studying properly. God, help me to overcome my dislike for studying. Amen.