Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Phone's working again =D.


Got back a couple of results today. Chemistry was up first. Got an A1 this time around, amazingly, but unfortunately my prelim 1 results pulled the 1 down to a damned A2. I failed prelim 1 cause I didn't touch the subject at all. Though a D7 to an A1 with an overall A2 is supposed to be very good, I'm not happy because a 2 is still a damned 2. If only I'd gotten a higher A1 this time around by studying harder, or if only I hadn't screwed up prelim 1. No sense crying over spilt milk though.

When the teacher announced that I'd gotten an A2, the whole class, incuding myself was pretty stunned, because I was never considered to be good in anything except English. There were whisperings that I'd been studying tons, studying in secret and all which I found rather amusing. One classmate added that I'd only always "pretended to be noob" in studying.

But the thing they don't realise is, I've never ever claimed to be a tour-de-force in terms of results. And, no I haven't been closet studying. Why do some retards think I do that? Let me set the record straight here. I am NOT a bloody study freak. I detest studying. If I study, I won't hesitate to say it. The only reason why I've never attained really good results is because I never studied enough. So STFU if you scored worse than me even though you studied really hard and thus hate me for it, because I didn't practice all those bloody ten year series and other schools' papers like you did. I'm not trying to offend anyone here, just those who are jealous and whisper behind my back about my supposed studying.

You want the truth about my study methods? Fine. I'll tell you. I only got all my concepts right for Chemistry two days before the exam, all right? Now lay off, thank you. I totally dislike people whose whole life seems to revolve around results. They're always talking about theirs and comparing them with others'. Totally gets my goat. THE EXAM'S OVER, SO SHUT UP ABOUT IT. Why and how some people can talk about Secondary Three results even now is out of my league of comprehension.

A Maths was obviously horrible. F9. It's so bad it's hilarious. E Math wasn't so bad - a B4. Was a B3 but again Prelim 1 pulled me down. Practice in Maths makes perfect, and I didn't do much of it. English was screwed up; only a B3. Now I could go about bitching about how I think the marking was unfair and how I totally disagree with the summary marking, as well as how I didn't have time for situational writing, but I'm not going to. Only good thing that came out from English was that I topped the level for composition writing - 26/30 marks. But looks like I'll have to renege on my promise to type the almost-thousand word essay out as it seems like we don't get paper one back.

I'll need an A1 or A2 for Biology, but it seems like it's going to be hard. Combined Humanities is a goner tomorrow, my guess is a C6. Add that all up and I might still be able to make 20 points for L1R5, but whether I can or want to go to a JC for the first 3 months remains to be seen.


Still, I'd like to thank God for helping me with everything, for all the results, good or bad. I'd like to reiterate the fact that I'm no religious nut, but I'd promised I'd thank Him.