Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Physics practical today is a goner. How I managed to get 20+cm for my len's focal length, I'll never know. I would also like to reiterate the fact that tomorrow's A Maths test will be a farce for me. Miracles just don't happen when it comes to studies, you need to be prepared and I'm not.

It seems that the details for the Cadet Inspector course in December are out, but none of the officers have told me anything. I reckon they will after prelims. The only thing I don't like about becoming a CI is the course itself. 21 days spent relearning things I can teach is absolutely not amusing. Oh, and it clashes with the Standard Chartered Marathon as well. Damn. But sacrifices have to made, and I will make them. Need to buff up before then =D. Lose the 5kg I was talking about. Easier said than done, but believe me, I will do it.

It is now 8.20pm (I do seem to be stating what time it is very often now, another annoying habit I shall have to kick), and I have effectively resigned myself to an absymal grade once again in A Maths.