Tuesday, September 05, 2006

The Prayer of a Student
Holy Spirit be behind me to support me
In front of me to guide me
Above me to grant me wisdom
Beside me, to hold my hand and walk with me
Within me to help me live life abundantly
And give me all the graces I need
To live and move and breathe
The life of Jesus in me so that
My foundation in life would
be built on the power of
The Word of God flowing from the Scriptures
Dear Blessed Mother, help me to say "Yes"
To God so that I would, like you,
Magnify the Lord
And would proclaim that
"the Almighty has done Great things for me,
Holy is his Name"
S. Pereira CSsR
Just came home from the Shine Jesus Shine rally. Will give details the next time, but I'll let on that it drizzled through the entire rally, but that did nothing to dampen anyone's spirits. It was really good too. Anyway the above prayer was from the prayer card given out. Seems that it really works, so I won't say anything about the few English errors. Haha.
God is awesome!