Monday, September 18, 2006

Second post of the day! I seem rather free, don't I? I'm having Physics practical tomorrow so I don't really have to slave my arse off studying. A Maths paper 2 is on Wednesday, Chemistry Practical on Thursday, E Maths paper 1, which is the final paper is on Friday. I see the light at the end of the tunnel. Ah, sweet saccharine bliss. NOT. Because the light at the end of the tunnel turns out to be....the damn lamp lighting up another tunnel to the O levels.

Finally got my hands on Breaking Benjamin's (relatively) new album, Phobia. First listened to one of their songs two years ago, before anyone knew about them. Sadly they're becoming more and more mainstream. Oh well. It was the same with Panic! At the Disco too. Nevermind. There're still many other bands that nobody's discovered =)

It's only 10.36pm and my eyes feel like they're going to pop out of their sockets. Exams definitely have a negative impact on me; I binge eat, I have weird sleeping habits (sleep early at night but still need to take afternoon naps) and I keep playing the football game I have on my mobile phone. Looks like I've got my work cut out for me after prelims. I need to lose 5kg more, straighten up my screwed body clock and get a life.

Just some totally random quote from I-don't-remember-where:

"For 'Tis only in their dreams, that men truly be free."