Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Spent the entire day out, but don't think it was a total waste of time, because I learnt a couple of things today:

1) Kuishinbo serves fantastic food. For a price.

2) Learnt how to properly unwrap a sushi handroll wrapped in plastic.

2) The Toys R Us at Suntec sells loads of crap that'd be fun to have when I was a kid (except that Xbox 360 which is still fun to have)

3) I suck at using the Carbine or AK-47 in CS.

4) Singapore Dreaming is not a bad movie?


Well okay so I didn't really "learn" in that sense, more like experienced. So the above basically sums up what I did today - lunch at Kuishinbo, LAN and catching a movie. The "Toys R Us" part was just a small period where me and Aaron went into it to have a look-see.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

What you're looking at is the masterpiece green tea ice-cream I created during lunch (minus the hand in the background). It was a buffet by the way, and there was loads of good food. Needless to say, I stuffed myself with tons of it. Didn't eat breakfast beforehand and didn't have dinner afterwards as I was still so full. One step back in my bid to lose weight.

Cost incurred: $24.60 *ka-ching*


Strolled around for a little bit with the rest, and then we went to to play LAN (again) for a couple of hours. I don't like knife-fights in CS. Boring. Played a round of dota, which was laggy as hell (the computer basically lagged like some game on a 28.8k modem when there were more than 8 units on screen or when the retard doombringer used his stupid flame ability), and then a couple of rounds of Unreal Tournament.

Cost incurred: $4.60 *ka-ching*


Went to the arcade for a little bit after that. Mostly watched the others play.

Cost incurred: $1.50 *ka-ching*


Wanted to play pool, but the guy in charge kept bitching about the need for I/Cs even though we were (almost) all already 16. Went to HMV to see if they had any copies of The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus's album. No luck, originally wanted to request for them to import a copy for me, but Aaron told me about someplace else where I could probably get it cheaper, so I didn't. Ended up going to J8 to watch Singapore Dreaming.

Cost incurred: Popcorn, drink and snacks - about $6
Movie ticket - $7.00 *ka-ching*


Bought a new soccer ball at J8.

Cost incurred: $23.00 *ka-ching*


Went back on the same bus as Ker Yu. Saw Miss Mennon. Haha.


My old foot injury is hurting like hell now.


P.S. If you want to know how much I spent in total, I'm not going to do the math for you.