Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Things are looking up for me in terms of revision. Chemistry tuition tonight was fruitful, the first in a fairly long time. Managed to regain (and maybe even add on a bit to) my understanding of stoichiometry, and I covered the Binomial Theorem today. Not fantastic, but it's definitely a start. That's not to say I'll get good grades or anything, I'm just saying that revision is progressing better.

I must admit, I was feeling really upset in the past few weeks. Remember when I kept saying I was screwed for revision and all? Well at the time I really felt it. Slightly depressed? Yes. Suicidal? Definitely not, but suffice to say I was fairly down. Angry outbursts, mood swings and all. Didn't show it much, but it was there. Am I still totally screwed for revision? Hell yeah. Am I still depressed? Nope. Haha.

Funny thing though, because incidentally, I felt better after the Shine Jesus Shine rally? There was a prayover by Father Pereira, you see. If you're a skeptic and don't believe in such stuff, I'm not saying anything, just that it seems too much of a coincidence, yes? You might argue that I'm no longer that upset because I subconsciously told myself that I'd straighten up. You're entitled to your own opinion, of course, but I believe that God helped me along.

Of course, not feeling down helps a ton, but that doesn't solve the problem of still having 90% of revision to go.

Anyway, came across a couple 'studying' at my void deck just now. 'Studying' because the girl was basically fawning over the guy and the guy was totally enjoying it. Seems the only studying the girl did was to run her hands through her boyfriend's hair. In front of my block lifts.

I'll let you decide once again. Inappropriate or totally all right?