Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I was grossly insulted on Sunday. Some 8 year old (I think) kid called me "Uncle". Do I look that old? Shit.

Kid: "Excuse me, Uncle!"

Kid: "Excuse me, Uncle!"

Kid's dad: "Excuse me!"

[Kid comes up in front of me]

Me: *turns around surprised*

Kid: *holds out a 5 dollar note* "Is this yours?"

Me: *checks pocket* "Um...yeah, thanks."


At that point in time, the thoughts running through my mind alternated between "WTFBBQ?! Uncle?!" and "Damn, I really need new clothes". Of course, I was grateful that someone was kind enough to do such a thing, and granted, I was dressed rather horribly, some hippy-looking T-shirt combined with ugly pants, but making the transit from 16 to 65 sure is something. Maybe I can be some kind of master spy someday. After all I have the ability to change my appearance at will (or lack of it, since dressing like a slob doesn't take much skill).



Kawaii is the new cool ^_^

Now that was totally random.