Sunday, October 22, 2006

It's 3.50am now and I'm still awake. I've managed to prodigiously and phenomenally screw up my body clock, all thanks to some of that dilute liquid they call coffee at McDonald's. Not that I'm spending it fruitfully in any way, as you can see by my blogging about this, which is rather sad.

I noticed something rather ironic. You know that "Flab-e-los" machine thing by OTO? The one that's supposed to help you lose weight if you spend 15 minutes on it everyday? Yes, the one that revoltingly asks you to "Shake, shake" in that TV ad? Well, it's rather amusing to see that the only people that try the machines at all in public are thin people.

I stabbed myself with a needle pretty hard just now. No, I'm not suicidal. Not masochistic either. It was an accident. One of the "Say NO to Drugs" badges I had pinned on my pencil case (which I had in my bag) came off and the needle got all bent. It protruded out from the base of my bag, and the moment I unslung it and tried placing it on my lap in the car, it hurt. The needle went straight in for a bit. There's a hole in my thigh now. Really. Doesn't hurt that much though; like a bit of a bruise.

Shall try lying on my bed for a bit and attempt to fall asleep.


EDIT: Realised that the badge read "Drugs are not child's play" and not "Say NO to Drugs". Apparently needles aren't, either.