Monday, October 16, 2006

My blog layout was screwed up, I got pissed off and I erased the whole thing and replaced it with this. It's still screwed somewhat, but at least I know what's wrong now.

Biology practical exam is tomorrow! Time really does just slip by. Damn, life really does give you a good kick in the balls when you're not looking. You don't use your time well, it slowly trickles away, which is what has happened. AGAIN. I'm not going to read every single chapter like some people do, no offence of course, simply because I think it's a bit of an overkill. But I do hope I'll be prepared by tomorrow morning. Going to do a bit of math, of which I'm still horrible at, a dash of Chemistry and I'll be done.

I've nothing else to type about right now, and I'm not going to scratch my head over it, seeing I need the brain cells to study, so today's post (or at least the one for now) will end, just like that.