Saturday, October 14, 2006

The ten years of Maris Stella life are officially over with yesterday's Leavers' Ceremony. Wow. Just like that, you know? The memories of last night will always be poignant ones kept close to my heart. The video and slideshows. The ambience. The performance. The ceremony and the dinner, a fairly grand and well-planned affair complete with lighted candles on a round table sprinkled with flowers. And the photos. Gosh. I'll never forget. Of course the photos I took will help me as well =P

Final L1R5: 16. Looks like the further moderation after the first round didn't do anything.
L1R4: 9. Haha now 9 points for L1R5 would look fairly good on an O level results slip.

Got a Merit award for CCA. They don't base what you get on points though, seeing I got 37. But it doesn't matter anymore.

Anyway, here are the photos I took or had someone send me:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Adrian and I. I have eyebags =(

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Felix and me ^_^ Notice the red tie I have on.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

From left to right: Mr Denis Koh, Zhi Yi, myself and Nigel

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I notice that I'm grinning in every photo I took.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Bing Wen and Felix. They weren't looking at my camera. Or phone that is =)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Miss Tan and myself =D. I'm slouching, though.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
BW and Miss Tan

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

mforce

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

meeekeey

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


There are more photos, but I kind of missed them while uploading. Well nevermind that. Once again, I need to start studying. And I shall start on Monday. Which is what I told myself last week. And the week before that. Yikes.

Going off for SAJC open house now.