Thursday, November 23, 2006

Collected my full uniform yesterday. Okay it was actually 2 sets of full uniforms and one set of ceremonial uniform. Choa Chu Kang is bloody ulu, it's no joke having to sit on a damn train for an hour and a half and then another bus which comes only once every half an hour.

Turns out 'uniform collection' wasn't just that after all. There was some briefing on uniform etiquette which was a bit of a joke, and another briefing on what to do on the first day, along with some shouting from the instructors. Don't get me started on them; a couple are okay, the rest not so okay.

They said not to season the peak cap, citing some stuff about 'disrespect to the State and police force' blablabla, which I found weird because to me, having poor outlook bearing is more disrespectful. So of course I'll season the thing after I pass out, which I can't wait to do. I've never liked such courses and will never like them. Of course, it'll be really cool to have POP in No.1 uniform, lah.


My 360 beckons, but some stuff's in the way so I can't play for now. My house's being painted, you see.