Monday, November 13, 2006

Damn, it's raining bullets here. 'Pouring' is an understatement. As such, I can't study.

I'd already gone down and was about to walk over to McDonald's when the heavens opened and water gushed from the cataracts above. Forgive me for being retarded here, it's just a good opportunity to exercise my linguistics. Hahaha.

"KNN (or something like that)", I thought to myself. "Fine, I'll just study at the void deck here."

So I did. For all of 5 minutes. I know because that's the time it took for the song I was listening to to finish. As you would have it, it seems that the bloody outpour wasn't enough. As the rain got heavier, the 'splash damage' (sorry FPS terminology!) got worse. And worse. Until there was a fucking cascade of mist coming in. It was all nice and cool for a very short while (read 3 seconds) , until everything got wet and it became cold. I took that as the cue to shift somewhere else.

So I did. Not willing to concede defeat, I went over to the next block.

"Oooh, there's a table!" I squealed aloud (I didn't do that, obviously), the delight obvious in my eyes.

"Cooooool."


I decided to buy some stuff from the provision shop there before returning and plunking down my stuff, ready to begin my day of studying. I bought the stuff, came back and.....

There was a fucking cascade of mist coming in.



THE END.



So that's how I wound up back at home, typing this sob story for all to peruse. Fifteen years down the road, when my son asks me, "Dad, how much did you get for L1R5?", I'm going to say it was shit because I didn't study, and because it was totally the rain's fault that I didn't do so.

Rain rain go away, come again another day. But by then the O's will be over.