Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I can't stand most of the music on radio nowadays.

Press the button and you either get rap or some singer who seems to be snivelling. I'm thinking that isn't good. Some rap is fine (think stuff like Fort Minor, mainstream yes but who cares), but most of the rubbish nowadays doesn't even have a tune, or a a rhythm. Take for example one song - I don't know the name and I don't want to know it, either, but it was just basically two people moaning and saying retarded stuff like "I want you baby". What the hell? Get a room, you two, and out of the airwaves.

Bottom line: it ain't music if there's no tune or rhythm. For people who happen to like such 'music', either you're tone deaf or you're some horny asshole envisioning yourself moaning too. My suggestion if you're the latter is for you to tie a millstone around your neck. No, not as a fashion statement, you fool, go jump into the sea. Make sure you're secured tightly, too.