Friday, November 03, 2006

I hereby dedicate this post to dear friend Muthu. HAHA. Now I really am going to copy stuff =P

Here's what I'm going to do. Like him in one of his previous posts, I'm going to make a list of my subjects and strike off those I'm done with, okay?

Progress of study:
Chemistry
Biology
Physics
Chinese (it's over already)
SS
Geography
E Math
A math

......okay I've got nothing to strike off. OH WAIT!

English



HAHAHAHA. NOTHING TO REVISE, GET IT?!



On a crappier note, I spent some of my meagre revision time today reading what has to be the most no-brainer chapter in Biology ever. Ecology is retarded enough, but "Human Effects on an Ecosystem" transcends that.

Get a load of this:

Why should we practise conservation?

A: "Conservation preserves the natural scenery and wildlife for people to admire and relax...."



Brilliant.