Monday, November 13, 2006

I must confess that I didn't hold true to my word for once. I'd said I wouldn't touch A Math. It was my intention not to touch it, until people kept telling me that my math wasn't that bad and I realised that there are people out there who still get F9 for it after moderation. Well I did some reading through just now. And there's tons of things I don't know, so I'm still not using the damn subject. So, no more "U" in my cert, I guess. I'm thinking somewhere along the lines of a D7 or even a C6. A C is good, by the way.

All that bullshit about concentrating on my sciences. Damn, because of this I haven't done Physics. Die lah.



I realise that one thing that happens a lot of teenagers has never happened to me. I've never been grounded. Not that it's work on me anyway, but nonetheless, I've never had the ignominy of the words "You're grounded!" directed at me.