Friday, November 17, 2006

It's over, ladies and gentlemen. Wait, that kind of didn't sink in.

IT'S OVER. NO MORE O LEVELS.

That's more like it. Somehow I thought it'd be something really special, but at the end of the day, nothing has really changed. You somehow think life's going to be totally different, all the stuff that you're going to do, but it isn't something drastic, really. Apart from the initial obstreperous feeling of being free, the abnormal sleeping hours that follow, so much free time that you actually can get bored, nothing much has changed, really.

Damn, I LOVE the holidays.


P.S. Turned on my Xbox to play Halo 2 and found that basically everyone else had a 360 and was playing Gears of War. I can't reiterate enough that I need an xbox 360. Whether I get it ultimately is a different matter. If you've got too much money to spend, maybe you'd like to sponsor me one? ^_^

And if you really have too much to spend that you have some left over after sponsoring yours truly, you can try pressing those cool buttons on the MRT trains. $5000 a pop is worth it to totally screw people's lives up, isn't it?