Sunday, November 12, 2006

Newsflash: I've totally given up on A Maths. Not touching it at all; focusing on my sciences instead. ^_^

Okay okay let's have a Q & A session shall we? Nothing like a good press conference to sort it all out:



Q: Why give up A Maths?

A: Because I hate the damn subject and was never going to count the stupid thing in my L1R5 anyway. Now bugger off if you want to persuade me to try at least.



Q: You really should try?

A: No point already. Too many gaping holes in my knowledge. Hell, I've even forgotten differentiation?




Q: Ehh but you practice so much already?

A: Hmmm....NO?! The only time I practiced (practiced with the -ed) A Math was whenever you saw me doing it. In fact if you ever see me studying, chances are those are largely the times I ever study. Cause I always go out study mah XD



Q: Hah...like that L1R5 how?

A: Of course got plan lah. See I got a good general idea of my cert already:

English: X grade (X= won't assume)
Chinese: X
E Math: X [Please give me an A1!]
Chemistry: X
Physics: X
Combined Humanities: X
Bio: X [screwed]
Additional Mathematics: UNGRADED


LOL. Ouch. Won't look good, but can't be helped.


In fact, if you take A Math, you really must thank me. I'm helping everyone 'tank bottom'. And I really should be studying now. Oh well.