Thursday, November 09, 2006

What I'd really like to do now is take a nap. No, screw that. I'd like to sleep for a good sixteen hours. Unfortunately, or fortunately I can't because I'm meeting a friend to study. Unfortunately because I'm forsaking the sleep. Fortunately because I need help for Math.

Had Biology and Geography.

I'm kind of pissed of for Biology because I was really pa jiao and actually selected the wrong answer even when I double checked:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And I did wrongly some stuff which I shouldn't have gotten wrong. There goes my A1. Practical was totally screwed, so there's no chance. Even an A2 would be a pale substitute. But as always, I won't brood over it. It's over, damn it.


Geography today was.....okay?! I didn't study, just read through stuff an hour before the exam. Not that I didn't want to; was supposed to cover it yesterday, but I hadn't finished my Bio. And I knew how to do it all. HAHA. Of course the knowledge came from things I'd studied before, lah. And I managed to finish on time for the first time ever. I'm not going to assert anything, but with luck, this time I won't screw up my combined humanities so badly.

This weekend looks set to be hell for me. I still haven't touched any of my other subjects =(