Thursday, December 21, 2006

It's been a long while since I last blogged. Well alright about two weeks, but now that I haven't maintained my routine it seems a little alien to me to be doing this right now.

My POP's in 2 days. After a 9 day Residential Course at Home Team Academy over at Choa Chu Kang, a 4D3N Adventure Training Camp at Pulau Ubin from which I've just returned and a Non-Residential Course tomorrow, it all comes down to that one parade in ceremonial uniform in which my parents help me don my cadet inspector rank and I graduate from the 71st Cadet Inspector Basic Training Course. It'll all have been worth it. There's a lot to say about everything, but I still don't have the luxury of time, so I shan't say it now.

Merry Christmas to everyone who reads this. You're lucky because you get to experience the holidays in full, that lazy atmosphere which slowly warms up to a festive one. Me? I'll be stuck wondering where my holidays went.