Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Went with Raphael to the army market today to get our full uniform ranks, along with some other stuff. The ranks were supposed to be issued to us, but HQ hasn't even given us our CI T-shirts, and we couldn't possibly be wearing trainee ranks for the Year End Course tomorrow. It's weird enough having to wear trainee T-shirts, but bo pian lor. Raphael bought a drill cane as well. I'll stick to the ones in the NP room till I can get a good quality one. Haha.

Met Hao Bin for lunch after that, and we went to Compass Point so I could spend some of those vouchers I got for Christmas again. Bought Rainbow Six Las Vegas for my 360, but my dad's watching TV, so I can't play yet. Argh. Bought a pair of training gloves from Royal Sporting House too.

Stupid Chinese TV serials.