Sunday, January 07, 2007

Caught a movie with the members of my IG on Saturday. Shan't comment too much about it, except that the movie was 'Blood Diamond'. Good show la. Friday marked the last day that we were to be in our IGs, which kinda sucks cause we just got to know each other. But once again, moping isn't going to do shit, so with heavy heart and lowered head, a sad goodbye was said. Geez that sounds so damn corny, haha obviously that didn't happen.

Caught up with Songyuan, Yi He, Muthu and Liankai today. Notice this paragraph starts off with the word 'caught', too. Talked about stuff over lunch at Fish and Co., which was expensive-but-oh-so-good and played pool at Marina Square. The balls are damn small. Haha what were you thinking? I meant the balls for pool, not regular-sized. Anyway bought Hawthorne Height's CD. It's a long time coming, but whatever. They're good.

I'm going to have to update my Friendster profile. It's like, I don't even use the damn thing, I only log on whenever somebody adds me and all. Recently though, with the influx of new friends (I just love taking the shine off something good by talking technically, haha), I've had more profile views, and it just doesn't seem right to provide the link to my old blog. In other words, my profile's damn outdated. Oh well, guess it's motivation to do something about it.

School tomorrow is going to be deja vu without the benefit of seeing the same people. Same activities like icebreakers and all, new people. Well at least I'll know more people, which sadly isn't such a fantastic consolation. I guess it all boils down to this; would you rather know lesser people but know them better, or more people on a more superficial level?