Thursday, January 04, 2007

Didn't go out with my IG as I mentioned in my previous post today. We postponed it to this Saturday. Looks like I'll need to push back that pool session I was talking about till later on in the evening or at another date.

I'm getting the hang of the mass dance already. It's rather fun, really, once you put off the fear of looking like an idiot because you can't dance. Even if you dance like shit, it won't be worse than just standing still like an idiot like some do. Haha, nobody can escape from what's planned for orientation, so why not get a kick out of it right? Sure I can choose to stay all sullen in a corner talking to nobody, but what's the point? Problem is that the girls and guys are still not mixing that much. Sure they're friendly and all when you talk to them, but we don't talk freely and all. Kind of frustrating, really. I'm not the kind of super-social vivacious guy, but I do realise that circumstances have changed and I'm no longer in a single sex school. So no point being shy and all.

Another long day tomorrow. We got our CJC pe shirts already, so we'll all be wearing that tomorrow. Quite cool la. Jersey material. That's all for now.