Wednesday, January 03, 2007

First day at CJC. It's a pretty nice place to be, I guess. Sure the facilities aren't fantastic, but the people here are pretty nice. The atmosphere is friendly, too. You don't get the feeling that you're in a strange place and want to stay all closed up. Maybe I'm biased cause I'm Catholic. Who cares, it's my college right?

My Index Group is damn on, man. First day we've known each other and we're going to watch a movie together tomorrow. Haha don't know how many will turn up, but the fact is, well....wow. LOL. We aren't good friends yet, hell the guys and girls were still sitting separately as of break time, but it'll catch on.

Damn freaking tired now. Haven't been getting enough sleep for the past 3 days. It's been a long day - today's program was till about 3.30pm, and it's only going to get longer. From tomorrow onwards it's going to be dismissal at earliest 4 plus, even 5 plus. That sucks. Sure I'd like to get to know my IG people better, but playing games ain't exactly going to do it. Oh well.

We need to decide our subject combinations tomorrow. I'm still a bit confused about this. Die.