Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I got rather sad yesterday when a sudden realisation came to me. Not that I didn't know it in the first place, but I never felt the impact of it till yesterday. It was always something that would happen in the future; near, yes, but not yet, hopefully never yet.

I love my class. The people absolutely rock la. Twenty four people, all different, all unique. From effervescent personalities to those who are just plain nice, it's a mixed bag of gummies without the licorice. You'll understand what I'm saying if you're from my class. Haha. I'm not sure if I can describe this in words. What were at first snippets of conversation or even outright aloofness between people resolved into free-flowing conversations, all awkwardness dissolved. The six weeks that we'll spend with each other as a class are almost over, and I'm sorry to say that we'll soon go our separate ways. Sure, we'll still stay in contact, but it won't be the same, surely. I'm one of the perhaps few staying on in CJC, and while I'll still make more friends in orientation 2, I'm loath to the fact that it'll be all those damn icebreakers all over again. And they'll be different. After all, everyone has their idiosyncrasies, and I've gotten used to my class's. It's the same with my teachers. In my opinion my class is having the best deal in terms of our tutors. Good and nice teachers all round in most subjects except for Physics, so I can't complain. Besides, the whole CJC Physics department for J1 CMI anyway. I don't want to let go?


Shooting training tomorrow. Must do better than my previous shoot.