Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I'm thinking of a Chinese idiom that perfectly describes myself at the moment:

"不务正业"

I'm supposed to be doing right now, still got some Math, Econs and GP which is still untouched to do. And I'm the GP rep. Oh well. See, my purpose in turning on the computer was to research some links for GP, but obviously I ended up doing all sorts of crap but.

On the plus side, I've more or less settled the stuff that I've been tasked with for the unit; the newspaper collection and CIP issues are pretty much done. Now I can breathe a sigh of relief. For the moment.

Shooting team training tomorrow. Looking forward to it, but it sucks that I've to give up one unit training a week for it. Guess you can't have everything.

I jammed by ring finger today while playing volleyball. Sad to say, it wasn't a result of a dramatic dive in which I prevented the other team from scoring a point. In fact I didn't even get the damn injury from playing the game. It was just that Joseph decided to kick the ball towards us and I decided to catch it. My finger decided it didn't want to catch the ball properly. Ow.

Think I might go and do a little homework. Later.