Thursday, January 25, 2007

My stupid IE's STILL in Chinese.

Thought today would be a hectic day once I got back, but it turns out I don't have to hand in any of that homework which I'm happily accumulating. Might turn into a collection of undone assignments soon. Maybe I should prepare the frames.

Watching Prison Break at the moment. It's a 2 hour special, so it'll finish at 12am. I'm hoping to get to sleep by 1am; I've still got my full uniform to do up.

I'd originally wanted to post up a couple of photos, seeing it's been a long time since I last did so and it gets less easy on the eyes without pictures. But as you can see, I got lazy, so content yourself with the smiley at the end of the sentence. =)

I'm currently feeling rather pissed off with someone now, because I hate it when people decide to judge others. You don't even know what I'm like, so don't claim to do so. .