Sunday, January 21, 2007

There are some things I find really stupid in this world which irk the hell out of me, and I think might talk about a few right now. Sorry, it's just one of those days where I'm feeling rather stressed out because I've got lots to settle. Blogging's good catharsis.

1) Math homework

Tried really hard to do the damned binomial theorem homework this morning, and I managed really well.....if only I knew how to do them. Managed to practice twirling my pen rather well. And no it's not because I'm lazy. I tried, seriously. How bad was I? Let's say I didn't even get past question two.

2) MSN nicknames

Why the hell do some people enjoy showing off in their MSN nicknames? "YAY! I got my XXX qualification already!!! Now going for XXXX qualification" Like, who gives a damn. Bloody egoistic, that's what you are. People like you should be made to do CJC's mass PE everyday. Let's see how that stupid piece of paper you got for that dumb qualification which I already got 2 years ago is going to save you now. Muahaha.


3) Chinese text in Internet Explorer

Why the hell is the default language for my IE in CHINESE?! Not every page I access of course, but it's still damn annoying whenever I access blogger and it comes out in Chinese. I've nothing against the language, I'm also Chinese right? But having to change the language to something more comfortable everytime is just retarded.


Ahh. Feel better after that rant.