Monday, January 15, 2007

Today was.....interesting, to say the least.

It's 9.40pm right now, and I have math homework to do. And I don't particularly know how to do it, which means I have to go revise. How I got myself into this predicament would be a weird concatenation of events, which looking back borders on stupidity. But who cares, it was fairly fun. In an odd way.

I went with my classmates over to Orchard to have lunch, and doing that alone took the best part of half an hour because we couldn't decide on where to go. Had lunch at BK, stood at the same spot for a very long time deciding on what to do after that. Some wanted to watch a movie, and we ended up going outside Cine. Stood at one spot for a long time deciding on what to do next. Went to Heeren. Bought Anberlin's CD. Old but nice lah. Stood outside HMV deciding on what to get for a classmate for her birthday. Went to Paragon. Bought sweets from Marks and Spencer for her. Stood around. Repeat.

And then, we went over to Thomson Road. Which was weird because it was out of the way, but the girls wanted to eat prata. Only a couple of us; the rest'd left. They wanted to eat there because it was near where they lived. Ended up doing three math questions and drinking milk tea at the prata shop, and trying to learn other ways of twirling a pen with zero success. And no prata was eaten; they ordered takeaway at the end of it. Walked with Matthias and Wei Lyn at the end of it to some bus stop, where Matthias and I took bus 76. He dropped off earlier and I took it all the way near home. Walked back.

Bizzare day? No kidding. You're probably confused at my incoherent attempt at an account, but I'm just sleepy. Haha. Can't say I regretted anything about today though - I got to know my classmates better, and that's something to be cherished. Yawn. I think I'll finish my homework tomorrow during break.