Sunday, February 04, 2007

For the first time in I-have-no-idea-when, my blogger page started in English on default! A sign of better things to come, maybe? =D

Was talking to KY after playing pool in the afternoon today, and our conversation went something like this:

Andrew:

Die la, tomorrow got some stupid Chinese oral thing, must talk on the spot. Can't think of anything to say, somemore everyone talk to cheem, what youth culture, rise of China etcetc.


KY:

Talk about your hobbies lor. Say you like playing pool la.



我喜欢游泳池。打池很好玩!





LOL now that is some effed up fail standard Chinese, man. And I still don't know what to talk about.


I leave you with this rather interesting picture I took at Subway, of one of their picture boards:


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

"IT'S RUBBER LA....HAA...HAA..."



Sorry insider joke! ^_^