Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day, if you give a damn about it. Wasn't too happy with the way things were done with the flowers I ordered. Yes, flowers with a 's'. For people, not person so don't get all excited. Anyway I got one for every girl in class, 8 of them so the cost wasn't too unmanageable, I guess. I just thought it was a nice thing to do. My gripe with it was the fact that they delivered it for me, like the entire bunch during Chinese lesson when we were having some stupid test. I'd indicated that I wanted to collect and hand out the flowers myself, damn it, because to me it's all about sincerity. Call me emo, I don't care.

I received one in return, too. I'm only sorry I had to throw it away prematurely because it kinda was already dead after school. It's no fun looking forlorn carrying a cheery yellow flower which has gone all limp and flaccid. Kept the small vial of water at the end of the stalk, though. Rather interesting contraption, I must say. If you have no idea what I'm talking about I'm not going to explain. Haha.

I've been selected formally into the air pistol team. I was considering trying for pistol cause

1) it's way cheaper; you don't need a thousand bucks for a damn suit
2) less competition maybe? not as many national shooters with sick scores
3) still damn fun

So I tried it out for the very first time using a proper air pistol stance. The rest is recent history I guess. The coach had a look, told our air pistol captain, "Please welcome your new member of the team" and that was it. So I'll be training at Yishun SAFRA in the very near future instead of at school.


Last but not least remember when I said that I'd bought Fall Out Boy's new album? Here's a pic of the cover:



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
HOW MANY MEHMEHS JUMP OVER THE WALL?




Sorry couldn't resist ^_^