Monday, February 26, 2007

I'm typing this as my laptop burns the final version of my Econs project onto CD.

I'm going to get a single digit mark for the Math CA. Not so much that I didn't study, it's just that I quite simply have always sucked at Maths. That's no excuse of course.
A good thing that happened was that I finally learnt how to string a guitar. Thanks Wei-Lyn and Liselle for the help. But as to everything because there is always two sides to a coin, when there is light there must be darkness, when there's good there's bad too. I'm just trying to confuse you with bullshit here, don't mind me. Anyway I'm trying to say that a bad thing was that while trying to cut of the excess string, I accidentally slashed some laquer off the wood, blunting a penknife and scissors in the process. The excess's still there.

Went bowling after school with my classmates today, and managed to trick persuade them to play at Kovan Superbowl, which is about a 5 minute's walk from my house . Surprisingly Wei-Lyn went too. Had fun, though that 166 score was a bit of luck.

Haven't done my homework (again). Ah well, first 6 weeks only right?