Sunday, February 25, 2007

I've finally finished that damned Econs project. Well sort of. I've saved it as a movie file already, but it's nowhere near the mark I'd hoped for. Screw it.

Today was.....messy, to say the very least.

Supposed plan:

First go visit somebody, skipping catechism class in the process. Then meet Maureen to teach her Chem and Bio and study.

What happened:

Realised that I'd only be able to stay at the person's house for about half an hour and nobody was going. Decided not to go and went out with Aaron, still skipping class in the process because I already said I wasn't going for class. My mom still thought I'd be visiting that person cause I didn't want to keep messing things up, so I just kept quiet. Of course it got more messy. Went bowling after that with my godparents, sisters and Maureen, who so happens to be my godsisters' aunt. Met my supposedly 'other godfamily' there. They're nice people.

Incoherent? I think not.


Also I spent a whole ton of cash today, like 80 bucks. First it was some CD of a band I'd never even heard of before; went into HMV, listened to the CD and just bought it just like that. Another 18 bucks went to Muthu's present. Then it was off to Far East where I bought a TBS T-shirt and bought a Finch album. Ordered yet another album from the guy. I've got Anberlin's album already coming in, and I'm adding a Senses Fail one to that. Caught Epic Movie after that, which was totally nonsensical. Quite funny too I guess.

Too lazy to update on what happened after that. Haha.