Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Just finished watching a couple of episodes of Prison Break. Season 2. Heh. Shiok la. <3 Aaron for lending it to me.

Spending the day over at Aaron's with good friends was obviously fun. I'm the kind of guy who can enjoy doing nothing as long as I'm with friends, because sometimes it's the company that matters, but hell what we did today was damn fun also. Our group consisted of KY, Yi He, Lian Kai, Nicholas, Adrian and obviously Aaron and myself. Alcoholic drinks supplied by Aaron's dad ^_^. He's seriously the hippest dad I've seen la, like he relates well to all of us so easily man.

Gambling was obviously part of today's activities. Heh, normally I don't gamble but it's CNY right? Besides I didn't gamble at all these past few days, even at my grandmother's. We started off with range, in which I somehow managed to score a deficit of $26 (I got a king when my range was ace to queen etcetc? WTF), after which I quit and they stopped after a couple more rounds. The money pool was bloody ridiculous la. Watched Beerfest the movie after that when LK came, it's some mindless show which is oddly funny. Haha.

After that it was on to blackjack and my luck took a 180 degree turn. Amazingly, I managed to recoup everything back and earn a net gain of $13. God was helping me gamble, and Adrian was my lucky charm. LOL. And LK was being really clever betting so much at one shot.

Had dinner with the rest after that even though I was damn full, what with all that CNY goodies. Shit la. New Year's resolution to lose weight down the drain. Oh wait, I'll just make it my Chinese New Year resolution eh?

Feel like posting up pictures I took of Aaron all pink from the drinks and all, he looks a fantastic shade of colour since he's white, but I'm too lazy at the moment.

Back to school tomorrow! Good thing obviously is that I'll see my friends. Bad would be those damned lectures I have to endure. Not all of them are horrible, but some really are excruciating. Oh wait, it's not so bad if I don't attend right? =X